Friday, July 22, 2011

Scrapbook Notebooks

I just spent the day with a few teacher friends making notebooks for our team! These are for taking to meetings and they were super fun to make.




We all gathered together at our librarian's house where she set out all her materials.



Our not-yet-finished products!

Thanks again Pam! She is fabulous, has a room JUST for crafts (hopefully I will too someday) and I am constantly amazed by all the incredible things she makes. Check out her pinterest of ideas HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea!!
Tammy
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

Pamcakes said...

Good times!

Chrissy said...

I bought these notebooks for my own children yesterday and plan to get more for myself; now I know how to make them "pop"! Thanks for sharing!

ReadWriteSing

Lindsey said...

Those are so cute! I just love your blog!! You gals could get together at the end of the school year with all of your used/broken crayons and create a few of these for your classrooms as well! :) http://craftynewlywed.blogspot.com/2011/08/crayon-canvas-art.html

Post a Comment