Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Animal Arithmetic

For the sake of alliteration my students had to learn a new word - arithmetic! This is a fun activity where the students will have to "read it, draw it, solve it!" My kiddos had a lot of fun last year learning how to draw each animal and then solving the question. I had them number the animal parts to help with 1-1 correspondence. Just copy (make it 2 sided), fold in half and staple! Hope you enjoy this freebie!



The cute raccoon clipart was designed by my good friend Monica Chow.

Linked up at love2learn2day. Get some great math ideas!


2 comments:

Busy Bees said...

Just found your blog and became a follower. I love the animal arithmetic activity. I will have to try it out in the fall.
BusyBees

YearntoLearn said...

Popping by to say Hi. You were spotlighted in my Blog Mixer Linky Party.

Yearn to Learn Blog

Post a Comment