Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blurts!

Came across a new blog by Mrs. Orr - Cardigans & Curriculum. She had a GREAT idea on managing unwanted blurts!

She made a Blurts poster with velcro dots and every time a student blurts out, they put a blurt next to their name on the poster. She makes a note of the students who have went all day/week without a blurt for an extra prize. I especially like it because it makes the students aware of their blurts (number of blurts) and it worked so well that Mrs. Orr said she didn't have to use it after the first 6-8 weeks. Click on the pictures below for more information from her blog!




1 comments:

Cacheymama said...

Awesome blog, I love your ideas! Found you through Pinterest. Do you have a button I can put on my blog? Please check mine out and link to me if you like it. Thanks!
http://preschoolteacher81.blogspot.com

Post a Comment